Saturday, September 01, 2012

Lil Wayne 'Dedication 4' Finally Completed, Weezy Promises Labor Day Release Date






At long last, Lil Wayne's Dedication 4 is finally ready for release. The mixtape, which Wayne previously promised for an Aug. 15 release date, was delayed so that Weezy's pal 2 Chainz could could enjoy the spotlight.

"I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight and all that ... but listen, my homeboy 2 Chainz just dropped his album yesterday," Wayne explained. "That's my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybody's eyes, everybody's attention and everybody's focus should be on my n---a 2 Chainz's album, Based On A T.R.U. Story."

Now, the wait is over. In a new video, Wayne has announced that the DJ Drama-hosted tape will be available for download via LiveMixtapes on Monday, Sept. 3, at 4PM ET.

Dedication 4 will feature Wayne's previously leaked "No Lie" remix, plus his take on Ca$h Out's "Cashin' Out," Chief Keef's "I Don't Like," and Meek Mill and Big Sean's "Burn."

0 comments: